Monday, December 19, 2011

Bella's Wizard of Oz Party Part One

So, I am WAY behind on these posts.  And by way behind, I mean her birthday was in September!  Whew!  Anyways, Bella wanted a little mermaid party, a ballerina party, and then three weeks before the big day, she changed her mind and wanted Wizard of Oz.  This being my favorite movie, I got really excited! :)
These were the invitations.  I typically try to make them cuter, but since she changed her mind three weeks before...this is the best I could do!
I love how this party turned out, but my one regret is not hiring a photographer!  (Becky, you will be called for the next Ensor party! Ha!)  I had one of the girls at the party take pictures, and she did a great job, but I would like to have had lots of professional shots that I just didn't have time to do! 

Our little "Doroty" standing on the "yellow brick road"! 

The front entryway had a place for guests to write little we love you messages and it also had the party favors.  The favors were "apples" from the haunted forest.  Inside was courage, heart, a diploma, glenda's bubbles, & toto treats!

The food table



The somewhere over the rainbow cake...you know, where blue birds fly!

We painted frames as the craft...

Then we took pictures of the kids in the "hot air balloon" to put in the frames!
 Okay!  I'll try to do more later!

1 comment:

  1. JACKIE! This party was precious! Oh my word, Bella looks so cute as Dorothy! Love. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete