Monday, December 19, 2011

Wizard of Oz Birthday Part Two

So, I have to admit.  The night before the party, I panicked a little bit!  I took the day off to get a lot of the stuff done, but 5:00 rolled around and I had to pick up the kids from school!  AHHH! Ben was gone to his football game, and so it was up to me to keep the kids out of the glitter, balloon, & snack filled dining room!  Nearly impossible!!   Thank goodness for the help of my friends, without them, I'm not sure anything would have gotten done!! 

Make a wish!


The inside of the cake!  I'm definitely not capable of doing this, so I delegated!  Thanks Aunt Ruth!!


Bella, excited to dig in!

Love these girls! :)

Tons of gifts!

Mommy & Daddy's sweet girl!

My little "Dorothy" with her Toto (A.K.A. Weesa!)
The party turned out great!  We had a wonderful time with lots of family and friends!  Most importantly, Bella LOVED it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love all your pics, Jackie - what a cute party! And the cake looks sooo good =)

    ReplyDelete