Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Card "Photo Shoot"

So, I typically take our Christmas cards every year.  This is probably not a great idea, but since I wait until the last possible minute to do them, I really don't have a choice! So, here ya go!!


Yeah, so, I almost used this picture, and if you know us, you know why!

"Run to Mommy!"  Too bad Charli decided to drag Emmie Kate along the way! She was okay...just got grass stains on her tights!


This one is just too cute!


Just not working...

You guys like how Weesa just sat up there, perfectly where she would have been if she were another one of the kids?

"Smile Cooper!"

And here's the winner!
 I should really get our pictures made next year, but then again, this is WAY more fun!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm laughing because we have the same scenario every time we try to do a photo shoot! It takes a ton of clicks and lots of patience to get one decent one :) Yours are all cute though!

    ReplyDelete